Friday, September 21, 2007

Lets Start With Christmas Cards





Well, as with most things in my life, completion is an issue!

HOW MANY PROJECTS ARE ON MY
"TO-DO" LIST???

Well, lets just say, do I ever check things off? (unfortunately usually not is the correct answer). I am trying to accept that my expectations can be a little unrealistic, but honestly Lauren . . . I've just got to get it a bit more together.


SO..... I thought I would start this blog as double duty - keeping in touch with the world (and of course showcasing my cute duaghters!), and clearing my head of a few leftover "to do's" that are lingering around deep in my noggin and contributing to the chaos.


So Merry Christmas 2006


Bryce and I had actually gotten our Christmas Cards all ready to be sent (with just a few days to spare), but alas, some how they never quite made it into the mail. So I am just letting you all know that we really were wishing you a Merry Christmas AND a Happy New Year (and I think the photo above, was possibly the one we used in the card - but hey it's been a while, but it looked something like that!)


Fabulous!!!

- Send out Chriistmas Cards : Check.


I'll really try to send the paper version this go around

Hopefully our lives will be interesting enough to continue "blogging"


Loving


Lauren

No comments: